Simple Impact LLC financial guides PRE-RETIREES to financial readiness and develop a personal timeline to countdown with confidence. We provide investment and tax-efficient strategies for windfall large money sums resulting from employer retirement plan rollovers, inheritance, and the sale of personal or business property.
Why choose Simple Impact LLC? Our objective is to optimize PRE-RETIREES resources into income to preserve lifestyle and dignity in non-earning years. As fiduciary asset managers, we work with clients to inspire long-term goals and curate customized tax-efficient plans based on needs. We develop mutually beneficial relationships with you by maintaining a transparent and ethical process.
PRE-RETIREES ask: Am I on track? Can I retire early? We guide you on important choices including understanding your investment portfolio, government programs, asset optimization, income mapping, benefits analysis, healthy aging (biomedical assessment), housing and care, and finding purpose. We provide perspective and guidance for the divorced and remarried, and caretakers sandwiched between the financial needs of children and elderly parents. We help you understand the different types of trusts and what that means for your investments. We educate you on how to prepare for the significant changes in types of income sources at retirement.
Rest easy—we can help you organize and figure it out. To schedule an appointment and explore a world of financial possibilities,
Here are a few links helpful links for PRE-RETIREES:
- Managing your investment risk
- Estimate your Social Security or request a report
- Homebuyer roadmap and preparing for downsizing your mortgage
- Checklist on how to review your credit report
- Getting started with Medicare
- Paying for medicine with Medigap & Medicare drug coverage Part D
- We work with your estate planning lawyer on your behalf.
- Protecting yourself and your parents from elder fraud
- Managing assets and caring for parents
- 10 early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's
- Self-care tips and mindfulness
- Planning for long-term care
- Staying healthy to do the activities you love
#CertifiedRetirementCounselor® #AccreditedInvestmentFiduciary® #SimpleImpactLLC #RenoNevada #FeeBasedFinancialPlanning #BudgetHelp