Workforce Empowerment through Financial Literacy Training and Retirement Plan Consulting
Simple Impact LLC retirement consultants realize there is no one-size-fits-all retirement plan solution, so our support and services are tailored to fit what’s best for you and your company and will help ensure the financial wellness of all your employees.
When your Diversity Development and HR teams with Simple Impact LLC, you’ll receive personalized consulting from a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor® who is committed to addressing company objectives and helping your employees work towards their long-term goals. We help you get the most out of your new or existing plan by working with you every step of the way, providing:
- Customized education programs: Communicate the company cares. Help your employees plan for today and save for their future with a focus on financial wellness as part of their overall saving goals. Money coaching can help reduce stress and distractions from employee productivity making this service a "top emerging plan design to attract and retain workers" as stated by the National Association of Plan Advisors Conference 3/2023.
- Expert guidance: Consider us an extension of your HR department; we will simplify the management of your plan and allow you more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Fiduciary know-how: We follow a disciplined process that ensures that the plan is operating within the latest fiduciary guidelines, leaving you confident that you’re serving the best interests of your employees.
- Investment support: We help you draft an effective investment policy statement and make sure that you can offer a range of suitable products.
today to see how your plan and your employees can benefit from working with Shannon M. Sutherland and her team as your trusted retirement plan partner.
- NAICS CODE: 523940 Portfolio Management and Investment Advice
- UNSPSC CODE: 84131801
- WBENC, WOSB